Friday, September 24, 2010

Top 5 on Friday


Once again, I have decided to do the top 5 on Friday, which I found on Music Memoirs.

Today it is:  Top 5 songs you have liked "forever"

"Carryin' Your Love With Me" by George Strait -- This is one of the first songs I remember really just loving.  I had the tape (yes, tape) and I think it had one other song on it...  I'm pretty sure I wore that thing out!

"Abracadabra" by The Steve Miller Band -- This is one of the first 80s songs I remember listening to.  Mom and I used to rock out to this song hardcore :)

"Tearin' Up My Heart" by *NSYNC -- Don't judge me!  I used to be COMPLETELY in love with these guys, and this was the very first song I heard by them.  Seriously, look at them.  What's not to love?  LOL

Anywho, moving on...

"Genie In A Bottle" by Christina Aguilera -- Again, don't judge me!  Haha.  Christina Aguilera was the very first concert I went to...  The summer before 6th grade.  So she holds a little bit of a special place in my heart lol

"I Want It That Way" by The Backstreet Boys -- Can you tell I used to be a hardcore pop fan?  LOL.  Anyway, next to *NSYNC, the Backstreet Boys were my favorite back in the day, and this is their best song...  In my opinion at least :)

So there you have it...  My (slightly embarrassing) top 5 songs I have liked "forever"

0 comments:

Post a Comment