Monday, September 13, 2010

I heart the 80s!

So today we were discussing the 80s and such...  I really wish I had been around!  I'm looking at you, Mom!  Lol.

Anywho.  Things I love from the 80s....

Movies:
The Outsiders
Roadhouse
Ghost
The Breakfast Club
Dirty Dancing
The Gremlins
Nightmare On Elm Street (ALL of them)
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
An Officer And A Gentleman
Top Gun
Karate Kid

Movies I should see (according to my buddies at BYC):
16 Candles
Uncle Buck
Risky Business
Back To The Future (I've only seen parts of them, but never a whole movie)
The Color Of Money
Adventures In Babysitting
Pretty In Pink
St. Elmo's Fire
Secret Of My Success
Teen Wolf (I have seen it, but it has been a LONG time)

Moving on to...

Music
Bon Jovi
Def Leppard
Poison
Michael Jackson
Joan Jett
Paul Abdul
Prince
REO Speedwagon
Madonna
(And a bunch of people I like one song of, but I don't feel like naming them all right now lol)

The 80s was one of the best decades for music, in my opinion.

This has been fun...  Let's do it again some time :)

2 comments:

  1. You BETCHA!!!

    You got the top 2 in music absolutely right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the 80's. My girls about sent us to the poor house. My husband was seriously thinking about buying some stock in Aqua Net! Lol

    ReplyDelete