Thursday, September 9, 2010

Patrick Swayze.

I mean...  He was AWESOME.  And gorgeous.  I just wish I would have been around to see him in his prime.  I've only recently discovered his, well, awesome-ness.  My most recent discovery is "Road House."  My dad made me watch it and I have fallen in love.  As I have with "Ghost" and "Dirty Dancing."  "Ghost" made me bawl like a baby, and "Dirty Dancing" was just great.  And he was bad ass in "Road House."  So my new most prized possession is "Road House" on DVD of course!

And besides that, just LOOK at him.  *swoon*

You're welcome for leaving your day in awesomeness, btw.  :)

1 comment:

  1. And to make him even more appealing, he was a faithful and wife-honoring man ..

    AND he LOVED animals .. He was well known by Arabian horse lovers and was known only as "Buddy" at Arabian horse shows -- and you want to see some more hot pics of him, google - Swayze Tammen - and see the pics of him with his stallion..

    He was the real deal for sure!

    ReplyDelete