Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Best Day Ever.

Sooo as you all know, I consider any day with football to be good, right?  My brother called yesterday and played JV football in Polo so we headed over there.  It was a really good game and I had a blast, but we lost 8-6.

And believe it or not, football wasn't even the best part of the day.

On our way home from Polo, we drove through Gallatin and I stopped by L's house to give him a hug and say hi.  Not five minutes after we left, he texted me and told me that my hug made his night because he was having a bad day.  Can you imagine?  My hug.  Just that one little thing made his whole entire day better.

I have to tell you, hearing that made my day a hundred times better than it was.

So then (there's more!) after I got home, Chelsea texted and told me she loved me.  No good reason at all.  She just wanted to tell me she loved me, I was beautiful, and we should talk more.

Talk about a great day.  It was AWESOME.



P.S. Smile, because I think you rock.  Yes, you.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment