Friday, September 17, 2010

Top 5 on Friday

I found this here

This week's is:  Top 5 recent musical discoveries


Before I start this list, I have to admit that I have been in sort of a musical rut since my iPod died last month.  But...  Here goes anyway!

  1. This one I found last Saturday...  Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars.  I just fell in love with it.  Completely in love.
  2. Also last Saturday...  The Truth by Kris Allen.  I love love loved Kris Allen when he was on American Idol and I hadn't heard any new stuff from him for a while, but I watched VH1's Top 20 last week and man am I glad I did... #1 and #2 came from watching it lol
  3. Earlier this summer, I went to the MO State Fair and saw Bomshel in the Bud Tent.  They were awesome, but it gets even better than that!  I met them and they are SOOO nice.  Anyway, that brings me to #3... Just Fine by Bomshel.  BTW, the video is hilarious and I love it!
  4. Turn on the Radio by Reba...  Reba just rocks anyway and the video is bad ass.  
  5. And since it's FOOTBALL FRIDAY, my last one has to be...  Boys of Fall by Kenny Chesney.  And once again, a great video.  It makes me wish I would have been a boy so I could have played football lol.
So there you have it.  My top 5 on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I love Kris Allen and Reba, but Kenny Chesney is a rock star right now for that song!

    ReplyDelete