Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Top 10 Today

Well...  I really don't know what to write about today so I'm just gonna tell you my top ten songs for today and my favorite line from them (just to add a little more substance and also because I have lots of time haha)

FYI--These are not my favorite songs of all time, just for today :)
  1. This Ain't No Love Song--Trace Adkins  So baby if you want, / you can sing along, / But this ain't no love song.
  2. Keep The Girl--Jason Aldean  Like a sword with a double edged blade / It's gonna cut deep either way
  3. Just The Way You Are--Bruno Mars  And when you smile / The whole world stops and stares for a while
  4. Mine--Taylor Swift  Then you took me by surprise / You said I'll never leave you alone
  5. The Hardest Thing--98 Degrees  Maybe another time, another day / As much as I want to, I can't stay
  6. Real--James Wesley  Where I live, housewives don't act like that / And the survivors are farmers in John Deere hats
  7. Tell Me--Jake Owen  So tell me, why do I keep holdin' on? / Oh, why do I keep staring down the barrel of a loaded gun?
  8. When I Look At You--Miley Cyrus  Everybody needs a song / A beautiful melody when the night's so long / 'Cause there is no guarantee that this life is easy
  9. Cryin' For Me (Wayman's Song)--Toby Keith  So play it sweet in heaven / 'Cause that's right where you wanna be
  10. The Truth--Kris Allen  Honesty is honestly the hardest thing for me right now
Quick note about #6...  If you haven't heard this song yet, STOP what you're doing and go listen to it RIGHT now.  Seriously.  You won't regret it.  I promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment