Thursday, October 21, 2010

If you were going to make a mix of love songs, what five songs would you *have* to include?

Alright...  Five love songs.  This may be kind of hard for me, because honestly, love songs usually make me want to throw up.  I know I'm a girl and I should just fall all over them, but that's just not me (usually).  So I guess the five that I would have to include would just be my five favorites, and they are...

1.  Born To Be My Baby by Bon Jovi...  Not like a traditional love song I guess, but look at the words.  Love. You were born to be my baby/And baby I was made to be your man/We've got something to believe in/Even if we don't where we stand
2.  Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars...  This one has to be there because A) LISTEN to him.  And B) Who doesn't want to be told they're perfect just the way they are?
3.  What It Takes by Adam Gregory...  This song is just beautiful.  I wanna know/Need to understand/What it takes to be your man
4.  Keep The Girl by Jason Aldean...  His dreams or the girl of his dreams?  Guess which he picks...
5.  God Gave Me You by Dave Barnes...  I made the CD for my cousin's wedding ceremony and she wanted to use this for her unity candle song, and it's really breathtaking and beautiful.

So there you go...  My five favorite love songs.  Yay!

Sorry, no Hunk Thursday this week, but we will get back to it next week :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment