Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Happy Hour

Sooo this Friday I'm doing something different...  I found Friday Happy Hour on mental_floss and I really liked the questions today.  Here we go!


  1. Are you in the habit of inventing words?  Heard any interesting made-up words lately?  Mom and I make up words sometimes, but usually it's unintentional, like we just get tongue tied or something.  One of them that has stuck with us is houdinan-macaroni and cheese with tuna in it.  I've also been told that I used to make up words when I was little...  Matmeal was ice cream and a hobnot was an elephant.
  2. What seasonal food or beverage do you most look forward to when the autumnal equinox rolls around?  Two words:  Pumpkin spice.  Anything that is pumpkin flavored, I love.  Cappuccino, cookies, Hershey's Kisses...  YUM.
  3. Are there any old-timey traditions you'll miss when they're rendered obsolete by technology?  Hand-written letters for sure.  And books...  With all the e-readers coming out, I'm afraid actual paper books will be kind of rare, but I hope not.  I ♥ books :)
  4. What popular comedians or sitcoms do you just not find funny?  Well quite honestly, I don't watch any new sitcoms, so I guess I don't really have an answer for this one...  Sorry!
That was fun!  Off to do the rest of my work for the day so we can head to Lexington later for the game tonight...  GO BULLDOGS!


0 comments:

Post a Comment