Thursday, July 1, 2010

There's something about summer...

Do you know what I mean? I always feel like I can conquer the world in the summer... And this summer, I plan to do it for real. Maybe not the whole world, but my world anyway. I made a list of things to do this summer (just to be clear, I am considering summer to end on Labor Day weekend). I've already done two of the things, so I'm behind... Considering the list is 35 items long.

So... Things left that I haven't done...
--Go to a concert
--Learn to drive my brother's car
--Go hiking
--Go camping
--Lose 5 pounds
--Take a picture that screams "SUMMER"
--Fly a kite
--Catch fireflies in a jar
--Watch the sun rise
--Find the perfect lemonade
--Go shopping with Grandma
--Write in my journal once a week
--Ride a tractor
--Go skinnydipping
--Finish reading "Gone With The Wind" (right now I'm on page 260 of 1024)
--Watch the sun set
--Go swimming
--Go horseback riding
--Make a bouquet of wildflowers
--Go fishing
--Ride a rollercoaster
--Dance in the rain
--Roast marshmallows over a fire
--Talk to someone I don't know
--Try American Honey
--Go trapshooting
--Swing in the park
--Fall in love
--Dance all night
--Play beer pong
--Feel beautiful
--Carpe Diem
--Love life. Be brave.

That's it. I've done some of it before, but I wanna do it again. And what better time than summer?

Also, there's something about summer that makes me want to draw hearts all over everything ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment